RADIO LISTENER SURVEY 2021
Thank you for participating in our survey. These are questions for a research project we are conducting
to improve our broadcasting and increase audience. This survey has only 16 questions and should take you
less than 5 minutes. There are no right or wrong answers. We are interested in how you feel. You may skip
any question that you find intrusive or offensive, but it will help us if you respond to as many questions
as you feel comfortable with. Please return this survey to 5EBI radio station by 31 August 2021.
1. What is your age?
2. What is you gender?
3. Do you identify yourself as a part of any cultural or ethnic group?
4. Were you born in Australia?
5. If you were not born in Australia, how many years have you been living in Australia?
6. Which is the primary language you speak at home?
7. In the past 7 days, roughly how many hours have you spent listening to ANY radio station (AM, FM, Digital or Internet radio)?
8. In the past 7 days, roughly how many hours have you spent listening to 5EBI programs (FM – 103.1MHz, DAB+, or Internet)?
9. When listening to 5EBI programs how often do you choose each form of radio?
10. What times of the day (select all applicable) do you tend to listen to 5EBI radio programs?
11. Where, mostly, do you listen to 5EBI radio programs?
12. Which 5EBI language program do you listen most? (select all applicable)
13. How important to you are the following aspects of 5EBI broadcasting:
14. How often do you connect with extra online radio content? (i.e., extra content on www.5ebi.com.au, on demand, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
15. Is there anything that is not already on 5EBI that you would like to hear?
16. We are your Multicultural Community Radio Station! Do you have any other feedback?