Informed consent is more than just a signature. Documented evidence that a conversation between a resident/representative and the clinician occurred is critical. Next to legal, ethical and practical perspective, participants are encouraged to look at it as an opportunity to build trust between the resident and clinician.
- Legal, ethical and practical perspective
- informed consent processes
- Link between consent and clinical outcomes
- Types of Consent
- Criteria of informed consent
- Barriers to Improving Informed Consent