Leaders are a key human resource in any organization. Better leaders develop better employees and the two together develop better services.
Learning how to be a more effective leader is within everyone’s grasp. Whether you lead teams, an entire company or just one staff member, this session will provide you with useful information such as:
- Qualities that make a great leader
- Dealing with difficult employees, is almost inevitable part of the manager’s professional landscape.
- What to do if staff ignore your directives?
- How to deal with specific work performance issues such as;
- being late,
- lacking motivation,
- making continuous errors or
- disrespecting others.
- How to manage people to success