The main goals of the session are:
- to raise awareness of mental health issues and provide guidance on specific mental health problems
- to equip participants with the information to better identify and provide proper responses to issues related to mental health.
- What is Mental Health?
- Types of Mental Health problems
- Statistics about mental health / prevalence of disorders
- Specific disorders and their impact on different aspects of person’s life
- Consequences of untreated conditions
- Principles of good Mental Health aid
- Available recourses / types of treatment