Quality of life is positively linked to certain building features about choice and control. All aspects of living in a residential facility, can support a person’s sense of self, privacy and dignity and quality of life.
The session focuses on;
- Defining Privacy, Dignity and Quality of life
- Autonomy of older people in the healthcare setting
- Personal identity: respect and dignity
- Supporting people’s sense of self
- Balancing safety and independence
- Role of Social Support
- Standards requirements, and
- Improving Quality of Life
Book this session to see how little things can make the biggest difference!